The uniPoint Validation module is a tool to help automate the recording of validation
procedures and actual results, as it pertains to uniPoint Software, or other
software or process validation projects.
The uniPoint Validation module is designed to replace manual word
documents to manage the Validation process, and offers the same visibility,
integration, workflow and collaboration advantages as the rest of uniPoint.
It allows for advanced record searching and offers validation templates
pre-loaded with procedures on all uniPoint modules. These templates
automate the creation of actual validation records, which can be modified at will by
the end-user. Unlimited validation records can be created, with unlimited details on
We recognize that the software product we create must meet the needs and expectations of
our customers. We take all reasonable steps to ensure our product operates as intended and
Quality of software and the validation of software is not limited by one definition. In creating
software, we will seek to balance all aspects of high quality. We create software products
We understand that the pursuit for quality is a continual endeavor. We work to continually
improve both the processes used to create our software and the product itself.
- Are easy to understand and use.
- Are reliable and operate as designed.
- Are supported and ensure customers get timely answers to questions.
- Help customer maximize their efficiency and do their work.
To ensure our software meets our highest standards we:
- Have the software internally tested by both our development and support departments.
This process is called Alpha testing.
- Review our internal (Alpha) test to design specifications. This test and review
process may go though several iterations before the product is ready for the next step.
- Have the product beta tested by customers that have volunteered to ensure the product is
ready for release for all customers. This process may include functional or design changes
based on customer feedback. It is common to have several beta test product releases
before the product is available to everyone.
- Ensure technical support when customers report problems. We verify the nature of the
problem, record the details, and determine a method to address the problem. Our
technical support staff attempt to resolve 80% of questions our issues during your call
and 90% resolution within the first 24 hours. Historically we have out-performed those
- Broadcast/Specific E-mail
- Standard Text Manager
- Unlimited Attachments
- Update User To-Do Lists
- See Historical Audit Trail
- Validation Listing Report
- Validation Report