Build a database of Inspection Specifications, detailing all product characteristics, inspection rates, and then record the results as the inspection is being performed. Manage First Article Inspection, In-process, Final and Receiving Inspection results, and other user-definable inspection activity. This module applies to manufacturing, chemical, energy, food processing & distribution, and medical companies.
The uniPoint inspection tracking software module increases the accuracy of inspection information, using built-in data-validation mechanisms. Reduce manual paperwork, and offer instant access to retrieve and analyze your critical inspection data. Eliminate data entry mistakes by integrating data from your ERP.
- Setup Control Level Warnings
- On-Screen Process Control Charts
- Identify Tooling/Gauges Required
- Calc Sample Size (incl. ANSI Z1.4)
- Create Automated Action Events
- E-mail Notification
- Track Inspection Time/Costs
- Unlimited Attachments
- Update User To-Do Lists
- Inspection Specification Report
- Inspection Report
- Process Control Charts
- SPC and Analysis Reports
- Inspection Analysis Reports
- Automate the Inspection Process
- Generate Inspection documentation
- Tolerance formulas and GD&T symbols
- Data import/export
- Define Process and Specification data
- Lookup/Link Job, Employee information
- Generate uniPoint Non-Conformance
uniPoint is a compliance tool for the strictest quality requirements of your industry.
Our interface promotes engaged users, and lower on-going training costs.
Eliminate redundant data entry and leverage the data from your existing systems.
Track the frequency and cost of quality events, with our ISO-ready suite of modules.