Managing customer service issues is an important part of your Quality Management Software system. uniPoint’s Customer Service Software module provides a closed-loop mechanism to implement effective, timely resolutions to customer issues. This helps you ensure industry and regulatory compliance, improve product quality and reduce costs associated with customer complaints.
With configurable workflow models, our Customer Service Software module streamlines the entire complaint resolution process. You can originate and investigate the complaint, then communicate the resolution back to the customer in one easy to use environment.
- Complaint tracking software
- Create NC on-the-fly
- Manage all customer service issues (Complaints, Communications, etc.)
- Transform your quality analysis
- Reduce your quality cycle times
- Close items in a timely manner, and communicate resolution to your customer
- Consolidate correspondence centrally
- Integrate with existing Quality Info
- Date and time stamped
- Escalate priorities
- Categorize by Positive, Negative or Neutral
- Improve Customer Service communication
- Broadcast/Specific E-Mail
- Standard Text Manager
- Unlimited Attachments
- Update User To-Do Lists
- See Historical Audit Trail
- Customer Service Detail Report
- Customer Service Accounting Report
- Customer Service Analysis by Type, Category, Resolution
- Customer Service/CPA Association/Listing Reports
uniPoint is a compliance tool for the strictest quality requirements of your industry.
Our interface promotes engaged users, and lower on-going training costs.
Eliminate redundant data entry and leverage the data from your existing systems.
Track the frequency and cost of quality events, with our ISO-ready suite of modules.