uniPoint’s Request module is a versatile and user-configurable change management solution to create, submit and monitor requests throughout all uniPoint modules. Request To-Do’s are created and assigned to user or groups, from inside uniPoint or from uniPoint’s optional Web-Based Request interface. Requests can be actioned to create new or edit existing quality records with the click of the mouse.
This module ensures you can react quickly to internal/external requests for change and that no request is lost or ignored. Track the status of requests in real-time, and improve communication from inside and outside your organization. Create an unlimited number of request types, each which their own process flow and approval. Each defined process can have an unlimited number of steps with user and due-date assignment.
- Request/Change Management inside all uniPoint modules
- Create simple or advanced requests, with automated attachments to quality records
- Request To-Do’s are created and assigned to users or group
- React quickly to internal/external requests, with nothing falling through the cracks
- Action requests to create new quality records, or edit existing record
- Define unlimited request types
- Optional Web-Based Request Interface
- Create simple or complex requests
- Define unlimited processes/approvals
- Requests are automatically attached to quality record
- Track request to action completion
- E-mail Notification
- History Tracking
- Unlimited Attachments
- Request Report
- Request Analysis Reports/Graphs
- Request Metrics
- Request Trend Analysis
- Change to a Document
- Maintenance on Equipment
- CA Request
- New NC
- Report Health & Safety Violation
- Suggestion Box
Content by Dean AntonakesBack
uniPoint is a compliance tool for the strictest quality requirements of your industry.
Our interface promotes engaged users, and lower on-going training costs.
Eliminate redundant data entry and leverage the data from your existing systems.
Track the frequency and cost of quality events, with our ISO-ready suite of modules.