Knowledge Base Software Module
uniPoint’s Knowledge Base module allows you to share information from your uniPoint quality management software system on your website or intranet. It improves staff productivity and efficiency, eliminating time wasted searching for information across disparate systems. Allows users to quickly create questions and answers or processes for instant access to everyone in your organization.
This module provides fast problem resolution with 24/7 web-based self-service access. It reduces operation costs and employee training time by helping them acquire job knowledge faster. It promotes an environment that continually improves by preventing knowledge from leaving the company with employees. Finally, Knowledge Base links documents from our Document Control module, and allows you to setup unlimited user-definable Knowledge Base entries — each with unlimited action steps.
- Mobile/Web-Based self-help system
- Mobile-First Design for best mobile user experiemce
- Hardware Agnostic, with no app or software to install
- Adaptive and Responsive design for optimal experience on any internet-enabled mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer
- Associate data from ERP system
- Search by Key Words
- Create hyperlinks to Documents
- Configurable Knowledge Base library
- Unlimited process mapping
- Built-in Spell Checker/Font Management
- User-definable Types, Categories & Classes
- Lookup/Link Part Number
- Unlimited Attachments
- E-mail Notification
- History Tracking
- Knowledge Base Report
- Knowledge Base Usage Report
uniPoint is a compliance tool for the strictest quality requirements of your industry.
Our interface promotes engaged users, and lower on-going training costs.
Eliminate redundant data entry and leverage the data from your existing systems.
Track the frequency and cost of quality events, with our ISO-ready suite of modules.