When a company implements and uses management systems, the audit of these systems becomes an essential part of the success of the business. Through audits, it is possible to determine at which points of the company there are faults or weaknesses, so that preventive and corrective measures can be adopted.
What is a Management System Audit?
Internal audits are essential in management systems. They are intimately linked with the necessary revisions by the Management. They provide the basis for the establishment of corrective and preventive actions. Also, internal audits carried out by personnel of the company itself are a preliminary step to prepare the certification or recertification audits that mark compliance with a standard.
Why Should You do a Management Audit?
If the company has an ERP system, having a complement or auditing software is essential. Through these tools, it will be possible to collect, group and evaluate evidence to determine if the functional definitions of the information systems comply with:
- Safeguard business assets
- Effectively carry out the purposes of the organization.
- Use resources efficiently.
In the case of the auditing software that we have developed for uniPoint, the module cost-effectively manages the audit processes. To do this, it works on detailed audit processes to our CPA. In this way, before any eventuality, the results are shown promptly, to apply the corrective measures quickly.
What is not audited, measured or checked, is not known and therefore cannot be improved. If the internal audit is well taken, it also allows glimpsing options for additional improvements in the processes and procedures of the company, which is a “certification audit” could go unnoticed. Thanks to the ERP's audit tools it is possible to detect the smallest details, which would go unnoticed if everything is done manually.
10 Benefits of Internal Quality Audits
- They allow obtaining a comparison of quality management procedures.
- Identify the existing faults in the different processes.
- Achieve improvements in internal communication.
- It detects minor problems, which can be serious.
- Discover possible opportunities
- Identify differences between the processes defined by the organization.
- It poses corrective and preventive actions.
- Controls the implementation of these corrective and preventive actions.
- Propose actions to optimize practices and reduce costs.
- Promotes continuous improvement in the processes of the organization.
Finally, a good audit system supported by technology, such as the one provided by uniPoint prepares the organization for external audit processes. These external reviews may be of second or third parties:
- The second part audits are carried out by entities that have an interest in the organization, such as clients.
- Third parties audits are carried out by independent and external organizations, such as those that provide the certification of compliance per the requirements of the ISO Standards.
uniPoint Provides You With the Best Auditing Software
Thanks to our extensive experience in the industry, we have been able to develop an Add-on that will allow you to monitor the functioning of your organization closely. Not only will you be able to detect the issues and propose solutions quickly, but at any moment the system will allow you to visualize the findings of the audit processes and make their revisions, all with a cost-saving philosophy. Contact us; we will be proud to assist you.
We welcome your comments!
- Automating Document Control
- Cloud-Based QMS
- Customer Service Management
- Data Importing
- Document control
- Efficiency Tips
- Employee Training
- ERP system
- Health and Safety
- Internal Quality Audits
- ISO Certification
- Manual Inspection Process
- Mobile Inspection Software
- Mobile QMS Software
- Non-Conformance Reporting
- Preventive Maintenance
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Quality Management Software
- Quality Management Systems
- Securing Documents Online
- Trend Analysis