Inspection Manager Module
The uniPoint Inspection Manager Module is a valuable and versatile add-on module for our flagship Inspection Module which manages the automatic transfer of data from your Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) or other inspection or production equipment that can output dimensional measurements to an output file, like a spreadsheet or database.
The Inspection Manager is purchased as a standalone module, with a custom element that translates your machine data output file and polls the data directly into the appropriate uniPoint Inspection Record. You can utilize this module to automate the transfer of data from multiple machine into multiple inspection records simultaneously. The impact of this module goes beyond mere cost savings. This application can save your company salaries.
- Eliminate inspection data entry
- Poll data directly from CMM or other inspection equipment
- Poll data from multiple machine simultaneously
- Import data directly into uniPoint Inspection Record(s)
- Record actual results for unlimited inspection attributes
- Send Exception email to manager
- uniPoint Inspection Module
- uniPoint Core Modules
- Requires Custom Programming element to poll data from each different machine.
- Send your machine output file to firstname.lastname@example.org, for a quotation.
uniPoint is a compliance tool for the strictest quality requirements of your industry.
Our interface promotes engaged users, and lower on-going training costs.
Eliminate redundant data entry and leverage the data from your existing systems.
Track the frequency and cost of quality events, with our ISO-ready suite of modules.