Risk management is an essential component of your quality system. Use the Risk Assessment module to manage risks in your organization and compliance to new quality standards. You have the ability to define and manage different types of risk assessments. Whether it is a vendor, part, or process risk assessment, you are in control of the criteria and scoring system. From simple to complex scored risk assessments, this module can do it all. Visibility of risk assessments and the actions you have taken for high risk items is at your fingertips. Seamless integration into the CPA module and the rest of your uniPoint system leverages your investment and demonstrates compliance to the strictest quality standards.
Managing and tracking risk has never been simpler than with uniPoint’s Risk Assessment module. Easy to identify risk levels by color and symbol allow everyone to identify and action high priority risks in your organization. Easily demonstrate risk assessment management to auditors without complicated forms and reports. Monitor the risk assessment process and status with your To-Do list. Reduce your time administrating risk assessments freeing up more time to do them. This simplified module along with its built in report, metrics and trends will provide the visibility to effectively manage the risk assessment process.
- Manage Risk Levels in your organization
- User Defined Assessment Types
- Define scoring systems for different types of Risk Assessments
- Easy to see Risk Levels by Color and Symbol
- Revision Control Risk Assessments
- Control Risk Assessment Sign-offs and Security
- Manage Risk Assessment Templates
- Associate CPA’s with Risk Assessments
- Track Resolutions for High Risk items
- Demonstrate Risk Management and Control for Auditors
- Manage Simple or Complex Risk Assessments
- Manage Recurring Risk Assessments
- Set Risk Assessment Expiry Dates
- Unlimited Attachments
- See Historical Audit Trail for Risk Assessments
- Update User To-Do Lists
- Attach Risk Assessments to any uniPoint Module/Record
- Risk Analysis Report
- Risk/CPA Association Reporting
- Risk Trending
uniPoint is a compliance tool for the strictest quality requirements of your industry.
Our interface promotes engaged users, and lower on-going training costs.
Eliminate redundant data entry and leverage the data from your existing systems.
Track the frequency and cost of quality events, with our ISO-ready suite of modules.