Web Requests Module
uniPoint’s Web Request module is a versatile solution to create, submit and monitor requests throughout all uniPoint modules. From any internet-enabled mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer, you can create Request To-Do’s inside uniPoint, assigned to users or groups. Web Requests can be actioned to create new or edit existing quality records without having to log in to uniPoint.
This modules ensures you can react quickly to internal/external requests for service and that no request is lost or ignored. Track the status of requests in real-time, and improve communication from inside and outside your organization. Create an unlimited number of request types, each which their own process flow and approval. Each defined process can have an unlimited number of steps with user and due-date assignment.
- Mobile-First Design for best user experience
- Hard Agnostic, runs on any hardware with no app or software to install
- Create requests from outside uniPoint
- Define unlimited processes/approvals
- Requests are linked to quality record
- Track request to action completion
- User-definable Types, Categories & Classes
- Route and track request quickly & efficiently
- Only requires Internet Information Services, (IIS) installed on your server
- Change to a Document
- Maintenance on Equipment
- CPA Request
- New NC
- Report Health & Safety Violation
- Suggestion Box
uniPoint is a compliance tool for the strictest quality requirements of your industry.
Our interface promotes engaged users, and lower on-going training costs.
Eliminate redundant data entry and leverage the data from your existing systems.
Track the frequency and cost of quality events, with our ISO-ready suite of modules.